1. We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
2. We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that all people are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
4. We believe that salvation is from God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. Through His perfect life and sacrificial death He atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for salvation.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people, causing the new birth and giving us the ability to trust Christ and follow Him.
7. We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
8. We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.